Gas Top Up
We are practically oriented and efficient and the best to handle your services. As far as Aircon servicing, repair and maintenance are concerned, we are truly the best. We do not only install units; we are practically gurus and capable of a complete package. We have a high repeat business ratio in Aicon service Singapore.
Gas Top Up
Hot weather tends to make people cranky. Given the hot tropical climate experienced in Singapore, a gas top-up is an activity that one cannot avoid. You need cool air circulating in your residence to help cool down the environment. Often, situations involving gas refills tend to deal with unsealed leakages. When dealing with such a situation, you will need to have the air conditioning unit inspected. The inspection helps to unearth any areas where gas could have started leaking, paving the way for resealing. Once this is complete, the only thing remaining will be to furnish gas to top up the unit. The top-up helps ensure that the air conditioner gets back to its state as soon as possible. Technicians will normally inform you that there exist several instances that can necessitate a gas top up. They include: using poor quality copper and improper installation of the same.
R22 vs R410A Refrigerant
- Often referred to by brand names such as “Freon”
- Discontinued in 2010 for the new communication system
- A hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) that causes ozone depletion
- Often referred to by brand names such as “Puron”
- Approved for use in new residential air conditioners
- A hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) that does not cause ozone depletion